Tickets are available on arrival, but we do have a capacity and prebooking is advised as we can sell out.
We stay at the first bar (Bar 50) till 8.45pm and if you arrive before then you should be all set. If you think you may be later than this, then it’s better to email us to discuss how we can help you meet up with the tour.
It varies, during peak season we can have over 100 people on weekend nights and 10-30 on midweek nights. In low season weekends we can expect 40-70 and 10-20 on the midweek.
We work with multiple venues across the capital with varying dress codes. We do not accept any football shirts, track bottoms, sweatpants.
We advise people to keep it somewhat sensible with fancy dress. Outfits that can be covered or removed while you’re in a particular venue may prevent you being turned away.
Stag groups are welcome on our public crawl if they are under 9 people in total. Any larger groups will need to book a private tour, which can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the Scottish alcohol laws, we cannot permit anyone on to the pub crawl under the age of 18.
- We run a strict challenge 25 policy and anyone lucky enough to look under the age of 25 will be ID’d.
- We accept UK and international driver’s licenses, government-issued ID cards or passports.
- Age Cards Ireland are not accepted forms of ID.
You must bring the original ID document, no copies or pictures.
We run private tours for birthdays, stag and hen parties, corporate groups and college/university groups. Visit https://edinburghpubcrawl.com/private-tours/ to arrange a private tour.
We love solo travellers; pub crawls are a great way to make friends.
Absolutely not. The sesh welcomes all!
- The pub crawl starts at bar 50 every night. You can either enter through the hostel entrance on blackfriars street
- Or enter through the entrance on the cowgate
All our team will be dressed in our famous pub crawl hoodies and kilt combo.